The 2012 Joint Animal Meeting is just around the corner. This year it's in beautiful Pheonix, AZ and some fantastic news: registration is free for students who are members of the American Society of Animal Science (which is also free to join for students). There are a ton of amazing ticketed events like a course in genomic selection in livestock, a reproduction symposium, and food...lots of food. I will be trying to make an appearance this year and highly encourage anyone else interested to take advantage of this awesome opportunity! Not only will you learn a lot, but there will be lots of opportunities for networking with some of the major universities. More information can be found here.
Also, if you aren't a member already, please join the American Society of Animal Science. Upon registration, students will gain free access to the Journal of Animal Science which you will use. I have numerous times in the year I've been a member. You can register here.
Have a wonderful week, fellow animal agriculture enthusiasts!
No comments:
Post a Comment